Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Core respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask individuals using Core’s Website to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on a Core Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice to our Copyright Agent providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Core’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Core Services Corporation
130 Belmont Ave.
Somerset, New Jersey 08873
Attention: General Counsel
Reporting Piracy of Core Products, Logos, or Intellectual Property:
If you believe that Core’s intellectual property is being copied, sold or distributed without licenses or permission from Core, please contact Core’s General Counsel at the address provided above.