Our Managed Services base fixed fee offering includes all the DBA and related technical services required to keep an Oracle environment well tuned, up and running, and upgraded to the current software versions. Our offering also includes a full suite of proprietary monitors checking many critical settings and metrics. Many of our monitors detect when things are broken and need to be fixed, but we also have many monitors that detect when things our about to break. Also included are our SOPs that very specific to client environments, many have been automated such as EBS clones. Our Client Portal enables you manage your SR prioritization, post clone options, blackout approvals, and even download your TNS Names file. Each client is assigned an OCP Certified Lead DBA accountable to drive all issues to a timely and accurate resolution including initiating and managing escalations to software and hardware manufactures as well as engaging functional and apps tech subject matter experts to assist with “techno/functional” issues.
What are the benefits of hosting @Core?
- Deployed on the industry leading EMC Symmetrix VMAX technology, the global leader in enterprise storage with unmatched reliability, availability, and scability. Learn more…
- An Oracle Exadata storage option is also available.
- Level 3+ facilities with redundant power, cooling, and broadband
- Disaster Recovery
- Production environments are replicated at the last committed transaction to a second Core Data Center using EMC RecoverPoint technology to provide alternative site processing with an RPO of 0 hours and an RTO of 2 hours. Learn more…
- System Performance
- Solid State Drives with fully automated storage tiering (“FAST”) scale for the most demanding workloads. FAST automates the movement and placement of data across storage resources as needs change over time. FAST enables continuous optimization of your applications by eliminating trade-offs between capacity and performance. Learn More…
- Production environments deployed to fiber attached hosts through Director Class SAN
- Cary Milsap In-a-box – Together with Method-R, Core Services has developed an advanced monitor that watches the PL/SQL execution for mal-formed SQL affecting performance
- Data Centers with embassy level security validated for SSAE-16 Level II compliance
- Latest in state-of-the-art intrusion detection