Oracle Remote Managed Services
|Does your entire corporate database rest in the hands of one employee?||Would you worry less knowing that a team of experts is watching your system around the clock?|
Our Managed Services base fixed fee offering includes all the DBA and related technical services required to keep an Oracle environment well tuned, up and running, and upgraded to the current software versions. Our offering also includes a full suite of proprietary monitors checking many critical settings and metrics. Many of our monitors detect when things are broken and need to be fixed, but we also have many monitors that detect when things our about to break. Also included are our SOPs that very specific to client environments, many have been automated such as EBS clones. Our Client Portal enables you manage your SR prioritization, post clone options, blackout approvals, and even download your TNS Names file. Each client is assigned an OCP Certified Lead DBA accountable to drive all issues to a timely and accurate resolution including initiating and managing escalations to software and hardware manufactures as well as engaging functional and apps tech subject matter experts to assist with “techno/functional” issues.
What are the benefits of Remote Managed Services with Core?
- Disaster Recovery Options -
- Production environments are replicated at the last committed transaction to a Core Data Center using EMC RecoverPoint technology to provide alternative site processing providing an RPO of 0 hours and an RTO of 2 hours. Learn more…
- Daily Full Backup using Core BaaS – Daily full backups of all Oracle environments backed up to a disk library @Core as well as a continuous feed of the log data using EMC Avamar technology. In the event of a disaster, Core Services may restore from the backup @Core to servers @Core. Learn more…
- System Performance
- Cary Milsap In-a-box – Together with Method-R, Core Services has developed an advanced monitor that watches the PL/SQL execution for mal-formed SQL affecting performance
- Monitors that check for the appropriate level of hardening at the host, UNIX, Oracle Database, Oracle Middle Tier, and Oracle Application layer.